You’ve heard about private chefs and seen the appetizing food pictures on Facebook and Instagram, but you’re not sure you should hire one, yet. Here are 7 reasons you should hire a private chef for your next meal, family gathering, or special event.
- You want handmade delicious foods. Private chefs enjoy creating meals that tantalize your taste buds. They have been trained to take those grocery list items and make them foods you crave for a lifetime. Each course of your meal, from the little details of a Charcuterie Board to the whipped cream on your cheesecake will be handmade by the chef.
- You don’t have to cook. Let’s be honest, cooking is not easy. It takes time and energy. You’re tired at the end of the day or you just want to spend more time with your guests. Cooking requires many steps including creating a menu, shopping for items, following several recipes all at once, so all the items in your menu will be finished at the same time. Then, you have to hope your family and guests like it. If you hire a private chef, all of this will be done for you. Your family and guests will love it so much, they will be begging for seconds. Best of all, you don’t have to do any of the clean-up, either. Private chefs always take care of this tedious task.
- Restaurants are a hassle. Wait times, cold food, wrong orders, other guests, poor management, outdated restaurant decor, lazy servers, annoying hosts, and of course, you always seem to get the server who is too busy to refill your drink, yet still gets a 20% tip from auto gratuity. In addition to all this, it’s difficult to have any type of meaningful conversation in a crowded dining room. With a private chef, you set the time and the menu, then the chef does the rest. You will have an opportunity to relax and enjoy the company of your guests.
- You know what you want to eat. With a private chef, you always get what you order. This is customary and simple. You tell the chef what you would like to eat, and the chef customizes a menu around your requests. You will be delighted with many of the enhancements added to make your traditional steak and potato suggestion look something like this: Seared Beef Filet topped with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce and Served with Potatoes Au-Gratin and Roasted Vegetable Medley. With a private chef, you can make sure each guest gets exactly what they want. No more settling for template menus and cookie cutter cafeteria style food.
- Food allergies and preferences keep you from eating out. If you have a shellfish, egg, dairy, gluteen, or nut allergy or you are a vegan, then you know finding good food is difficult. Even when you do find something on the menu, a restaurant will remind you the items are made in a kitchen where these allergens are present and there are no guarantees you won’t have a reaction. A private chef will cater to all of these allergies, listen to your requests, and lessen your risks of any reaction because a good chef knows where to purchase the best allergen-vegan-free items and cook them like you have never tasted. You will finally be happy to eat food.
- You want to try something new. You are tired of the same restaurant selections and your daily routine is getting old. Hire a private chef, who has been trained to create new and exciting foods. Cut out that amazing recipe you wanted to try or save the food picture you saw on Instagram. Show your private chef and then dive into what it should really taste like. Your private chef loves challenges and looks forward to creating something new.
- You want to eat in your pajamas. Okay, maybe not with your co-workers, but certainly with family and close friends. It’s important to be comfortable when eating. Hiring a private chef allows you the luxury to dress however you want to dress. Get comfortable and enjoy your food.
Now, you know why you should hire a private chef. Check out How to Hire a Private Chef. If you are looking for the perfect private chef experience, contact Chef Jeff, The Rogue Chef in Branson, Missouri.
Written by: Dr. Dana, Co-Owner of The Rogue Chef, Branson, MO. 618-977-3156; www.TheRogueChefBranson.com