Prep Time 30 minutes
18 oz Sugar
½ oz Salt
2 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp Orange Zest
2 lb AP Flour
1 oz Baking Powder
10 oz Almonds
- Heat eggs, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl to 100º, using a double boiler.
- Whip mixture until it is a thick ribbon (approximately 8 mins).
- Fold in flour, baking powder, vanilla, and orange zest.
- Form into a loaf shape on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 30 mins.
- Let cool slightly, then cut into ½ inch slices and bake at 225º for 20 mins.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
Go Rogue by dipping ½ the finished Biscotti in melted milk chocolate.
If you’d like Chef Jeff to make this delicious recipe or any other meal for you, contact him at
Check out the published recipe in The Branson Globe.