Holiday Dinners are always a wonderful tradition for family and friends. It’s a meal your guests look forward to all year. You want to make sure the food is a culinary delight, but your guests will know if it was not catered by a Private Chef.
- Your turkey is dry because it is not brined and rubbed with herb butter by a Professional Chef, who stuffs the turkey with aromatics such as onions, carrots, celery, sage, fresh thyme, rosemary, and citrus.
- Your green bean casserole is mushy, made with canned mushroom soup, and canned green beans instead of freshly snapped haricots verts and homemade cream of mushroom soup, made with a variety of fresh mushrooms.
- You pull the dinner rolls out of a plastic bag instead of enjoying homemade yeast rolls with honey cinnamon butter.
- Your cranberry sauce is in the shape of a metal can and does not have fresh cranberries, orange zest, or allspice.
- Your mashed potatoes start as flakes in a box and are not peeled by a Sous Chef, who adds roasted garlic, butter, heavy cream, sour cream, and a variety of cheeses.
Want to avoid these Holiday pitfalls? Hire Chef Jeff, The Rogue Chef, in Branson, Missouri to make the perfect meal for your holiday celebration. Contact him at www.TheRogueChefBranson.com.
Do you have other culinary questions? Email The Rogue Chef directly at [email protected] to get an answer.
If you want to learn more about the culinary world, consider reading:
- How to Hire a Private Chef
- Why You Should Hire A Private Chef
- Which Private Chef Service is Right for You?
- Culinary Lingo
- How to Support a Local Business Without Spending Any Money
- Fancy Words for Common Foods
- Table Etiquette, What You Need to Know
Written by: Dr. Dana, Co-Owner of The Rogue Chef, Branson, MO. 618-977-3156; www.TheRogueChefBranson.com