Prep Time 45 mins
- 2 Zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Red Onion, cut into ¼- inch-thick slices
- ½ C Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 lb 31/35 Medium Shrimp, peeled raw
- 1/4 C Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Himalayan Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4T Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Heat a grill with a seafood grate or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Toss the zucchini and onion with 2T of Tuscan herb olive oil in a separate bowl. Then, put it on the grate or on the preheated grill pan and cook for approximately 8 minutes. Remove from the grate or grill pan and chop coarsely.
- Bring the vinegar to a boil over high heat in a small saucepan for approximately 3 minutes or until reduced to ¼ cup liquid. Set aside to cool and thicken slightly.
- Toss the shrimp in 2 T of Tuscan herb olive oil.
- Cook the shrimp on the grate or grill pan for approximately 5 minutes or until the shrimp is opaque.
- Toss the chopped zucchini and onion in a large bowl with the tomatoes, parsley, and ¾ of the vinegar reduction. Place in a serving bowl. Then toss the shrimp with the remaining vinegar reduction.
- Top the mixture with the shrimp. Salt and pepper to taste.
Go Rogue by using Grilled Octopus, instead of Shrimp.
If you’d like Chef Jeff to make this delicious dish or any other meal for you, contact him at www.TheRogueChefBranson.com.
Check out this published recipe in the Branson Globe.